1 cup yogurt
1 tbsp garam masala
salt to taste
1/2 cup walnuts (crushed)
1/2 kg chicken (boneless or with bones)
1 tbsp garam masala powder
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon red chilly powder
1 teaspoon black pepper powder
2 onion chopped or grated
1-2 green chillies chopped
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
2 tbsp tomato puree
2 tbsp cream
2 tbsp oil
1 cup water
Salt, to taste
* In a large bowl, add chicken pieces after washing properly.
* Add curd, salt and garam masala podwer. Mix well.
* Leave the chicken for marination for about half an hour.
* In a skillet heat oil. Add onions.
* Fry onions till brown. Add salt, ginger garlic paste, green chillies and tomato puree.
* Cook till oil begins to separate.
* Then add garam masala, red chilly, cumin powder, black pepper powder and walnuts. Mix properly
* Add chicken and fry them till they are cooked.
* Lower the heat and add water.
* Stirring continuously, add fresh cream.
* Cook for another few minutes, till the curry thickens and chicken is cooked.
* Serve hot with steamed rice.