1 cup black eyed beans
1 onion chopped
1 tomato chopped
1-2 green chillies chopped
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 teaspoon black pepper powder
salt to taste
* Before cooking, soak black-eyed peas for 4-5 hours.
* Then boil them in water for about 10 minutes.
* When boiled, remove the water.
* Take a large bowl, add boiled black-eyed peas, tomato, onion, green chillies, cilantro, lemon juice, black pepper powder and salt to taste.
* Mix everything properly.
* Let it sit for half an hour before serving. Serve warm or cold.