1) Cook In Boots - By Ravinder Bhogol, an Indian-origin food writer and stylist. Has won the Gourmand World Cookbook Award for the UK`s Best First Cookbook
2) The Emperor’s Table by Salma Husain a resplendent collection of dishes from the imperial Mughal past
3) ChefMD's Big Book of Culinary Medicine by John La Puma, Rebecca Powell Marx. A Food Lover's Road Map to: Losing Weight, Preventing Disease, Getting Really Healthy
4) The Ultimate Low Fat Indian Cookbook by Shehzad Husain and Manisha Kanani: This dieter’s dream-come-true is a jugalbandi by the two authors, a Pakistani and an Uganda-born Indian.
5) Healthy Indian in Minutes by Monisha Bharadwaj: Provides mouth-watering glimpses of the diversity and subtlety and gentleness of our cuisine with gorgeous photographs.
6) Princely Legacy Hyderabadi Cuisine by Pratibha Karan. A must have cookbook on Hyderabadi cuisine.
7) Cooking For All Seasons by Jasleen Dhamija. Its an old one but evergreen, a must for everyone with wonderful recipes made using seasonal veggies and fruits.
My Mantra for 2010 is to eat healthy and cook healthy !!