Another Award For Cooking Pleasures

Time to celebrate again. My food efforts have won me another award from Parita of Parita's Kitchen. Do check her blog for some of the tastiest treasures. I thank her from the bottom of my heart. Through this food blog, I have made many food friends and a lot of admirers. This gives a great feeling.

Every single appreciation matters a lot. Its just like cooking. Whenever we cook
something special, there is always a feeling of anticipation. Anticipation to be appreciated by others, anticipation to expect rewards for it at times. These rewards in a way are a pat on your back, to encourage you further. Another award has boost up my energy and my love for food. I promise to work harder and make recipes tastier for my food blog lovers.



Find the Answers below for the tag - I have answered all the questions, adding my own question in the end.

1. What is your current obsession?
Blogging

2. What are you wearing today?
Shirt and Trousers

3. What’s for dinner?
Chicken Curry with plain rice

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Monthly food products

5. What are you listening to right now?
My Inner Voice

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Parita is one beautiful food blogger with a great love for 2 Bs- baking & blogging


7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
India

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Capri, T shirts, Cotton frocks and suits

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Paris, London, Switzerland, New York

10. Which language do you want to learn?
Oriya

11. Who do you want to meet right now?
My Mom

12. What is your favorite color?
White

13. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My new yellow suit

14. What is your dream job?
Would love to be an Interior Decorator

15. What’s your favorite magazine?
None but I do love to reading magazines

16. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Probably, a custom made blog template for my blog

17. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Backless

18. Who are your style icons?
None

19. Describe your personal style?
Something classy and chic

21. What are your favorite movies?
Jab We Met, Love Actually

22. Give us three styling tips that always work for you
Combed open hair, a comfortable dress and light makeup

23. Coffee or tea?
Tea

24. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Eat chocolates, go for shopping, bake a cake, read a novel, basically try to divert my mind.

25. What is the meaning of your name?
Part of a part

26. Which other blogs you love visiting?
food, photography, traveling and personal blogs

27. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Custard Trifle

28. Favorite Season?
Monsoon

29.Which is your dream destination?
Whole World

30: Which is your favorite international cuisine ?
Chinese

Parita's Question

Your favorite kitchen tool?
A good Knife

My Question

Which kitchen tool or equipment, you have wanted from a long time?

The Rules

Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.

I want to pass the awards and tags to the below friends. Please accept these awards and pass on!

TracieMoo
Amy Ong
Anncoo
Donna-FFW
A2ZVegetarian Cuisine
Diva

6 comments:

tracieMoo on August 13, 2009 at 12:17 AM said...

Wow! What a nice blog you have. Wonder why I didn't get here sooner! Thanks for the award =) And most important, for the support.. hehe.. hope you don't mind me linking you =)

Amit Kumar Singh on August 13, 2009 at 12:58 AM said...

Nice to know ur current obsession..
It's my new obsessioon...:)
nice blog u have,
and gr8 blog for person like me who love cooking.....:)

Parita on August 13, 2009 at 2:26 AM said...

Congratulations on your awards, very well deserved dear :)
Oh even i am looking for a custom well designed blog, let me know if u have any ideas on the same or if u know someone who does the same. Was good to read about you :)

ann low on August 13, 2009 at 2:51 AM said...

Really appreciates that you gave me this Award and a Big Thank you!

Donna-FFW on August 13, 2009 at 3:50 AM said...

Oh thank you so much for thinking of me. I am honored..

Lobed reading all your answers and learning about you.

Unknown on August 13, 2009 at 5:06 AM said...

Congrats on the well deserved award and thanks for sharing it with us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Followers

Cooking Pleasures Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template