Time to celebrate again. My food efforts have won me another award from Parita of Parita's Kitchen. Do check her blog for some of the tastiest treasures. I thank her from the bottom of my heart. Through this food blog, I have made many food friends and a lot of admirers. This gives a great feeling.
Every single appreciation matters a lot. Its just like cooking. Whenever we cook
something special, there is always a feeling of anticipation. Anticipation to be appreciated by others, anticipation to expect rewards for it at times. These rewards in a way are a pat on your back, to encourage you further. Another award has boost up my energy and my love for food. I promise to work harder and make recipes tastier for my food blog lovers.
Find the Answers below for the tag - I have answered all the questions, adding my own question in the end.
1. What is your current obsession?
2. What are you wearing today?
Shirt and Trousers
3. What’s for dinner?
Chicken Curry with plain rice
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Monthly food products
5. What are you listening to right now?
My Inner Voice
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Parita is one beautiful food blogger with a great love for 2 Bs- baking & blogging
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Capri, T shirts, Cotton frocks and suits
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Paris, London, Switzerland, New York
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. Who do you want to meet right now?
12. What is your favorite color?
13. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My new yellow suit
14. What is your dream job?
Would love to be an Interior Decorator
15. What’s your favorite magazine?
None but I do love to reading magazines
16. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Probably, a custom made blog template for my blog
17. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
18. Who are your style icons?
19. Describe your personal style?
Something classy and chic
21. What are your favorite movies?
Jab We Met, Love Actually
22. Give us three styling tips that always work for you
Combed open hair, a comfortable dress and light makeup
23. Coffee or tea?
24. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Eat chocolates, go for shopping, bake a cake, read a novel, basically try to divert my mind.
25. What is the meaning of your name?
Part of a part
26. Which other blogs you love visiting?
food, photography, traveling and personal blogs
27. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
28. Favorite Season?
29.Which is your dream destination?
30: Which is your favorite international cuisine ?
Your favorite kitchen tool?
A good Knife
Which kitchen tool or equipment, you have wanted from a long time?
Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.
I want to pass the awards and tags to the below friends. Please accept these awards and pass on!