The last few days were hectic. Missed making anything. Reason Teej, an occasion of fasting. No food, so no recipes. Lots of work became pending. Here I am back again with all of my energy back. Parita tagged me but could not answer her tag. Thanks a lot dear. Finally I have answered all of them, from A to Z.
1. A – Available/Single? I Wish ;)
2. B – Best friend? Ekta
3. C – Cake or Pie? Cake
4. D – Drink of choice? Mocha Shake
5. E – Essential item you use every day? PC, Mobile Phone
6. F – Favorite color? White
7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Bear
8. H – Hometown? Allahabad
9. I – Indulgence? Novels, Sweets, Potato Snacks
10. J – January or February? February- Spring Time
11. K – Kids & their names? May be next year
12. L – Life is incomplete without? My Family
13. M – Marriage date? A Memorable Date
14. N – Number of siblings? 1 brother
15. O – Oranges or Apples? Oranges
16. P – Phobias/Fears? Locks- I always feel that I have left the lock open
17. Q – Quote for today? "I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it." (Charles Schulz)
18. R – Reason to smile? When any of my effort gets paid
19. S – Season? Monsoon
20. T – Tag 3 People? 4 Anncoo, Purva, Somoo, MBC
21. U – Unknown fact about me? Someone else will have to discover
22. V – Vegetable you don't like? Bitter Gourd
23. W – Worst habit? To repeat the same mistake time after time
24. X – X-rays you've had? Don't Remember
25. Y – Your favorite food? Alu Paranthas (Indian Potato Bread)
26. Z – Zodiac sign? Pisces
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share the ABCs of you.
4. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let the 4 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.