Another Tag Another Reason To Smile

The last few days were hectic. Missed making anything. Reason Teej, an occasion of fasting. No food, so no recipes. Lots of work became pending. Here I am back again with all of my energy back. Parita tagged me but could not answer her tag. Thanks a lot dear. Finally I have answered all of them, from A to Z.




The Tag

1. A – Available/Single? I Wish ;)

2. B – Best friend? Ekta

3. C – Cake or Pie? Cake

4. D – Drink of choice? Mocha Shake

5. E – Essential item you use every day? PC, Mobile Phone

6. F – Favorite color? White

7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Bear

8. H – Hometown? Allahabad

9. I – Indulgence? Novels, Sweets, Potato Snacks

10. J – January or February? February- Spring Time

11. K – Kids & their names? May be next year

12. L – Life is incomplete without? My Family

13. M – Marriage date? A Memorable Date

14. N – Number of siblings? 1 brother

15. O – Oranges or Apples? Oranges

16. P – Phobias/Fears? Locks- I always feel that I have left the lock open

17. Q – Quote for today? "I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it." (Charles Schulz)

18. R – Reason to smile? When any of my effort gets paid

19. S – Season? Monsoon

20. T – Tag 3 People? 4 Anncoo, Purva, Somoo, MBC

21. U – Unknown fact about me? Someone else will have to discover

22. V – Vegetable you don't like? Bitter Gourd

23. W – Worst habit? To repeat the same mistake time after time
24. X – X-rays you've had? Don't Remember

25. Y – Your favorite food? Alu Paranthas (Indian Potato Bread)

26. Z – Zodiac sign? Pisces

The Rules

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share the ABCs of you.
4. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let the 4 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.

6 comments:

Pari Vasisht on August 25, 2009 at 6:37 AM said...

Hi Dear this is my first visit here and I love your blog. Congrats on ur awards. feel free to visit mine and leave me a note.

ann low on August 25, 2009 at 8:41 AM said...

I am very happy being tagged by you, really appreciated. Thank you :D

Unknown on August 25, 2009 at 4:52 PM said...

That was a nice and interesting tag.

Purva Desai on August 25, 2009 at 10:32 PM said...

Thanks for remembering me...It was a nice read....and got to know more about u...

Purva Desai on August 25, 2009 at 10:34 PM said...

A word of advice, Kindly copyright ur pictures as Plagiarism is increasing on blogosphere...

Parita on August 25, 2009 at 10:48 PM said...

Thanks for accepting and was really good to read the tag.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Followers

Cooking Pleasures Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template