Cooking was never my love nor my passion. I was just a normal cook although a great foodie. So when I started this blog, it was kind of strange for me. But still I did (there was a voice deep down, longing for doing something just for me). And now it has become one of my great motivation factors. When I wake up, I think of recipes and when I sleep, then too the last thing going in mind is recipes only. And just after the hard work of a month, my blog has been appreciated by none other than Food Travel Diva. She comes from Barbados, a beautiful continental island off South America. In her Food Travel blog you will find treasures of the world, the places where she has been and recipes from their delectable cuisines. I am elated that she liked my blog so much and thank her from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful award.
7 things about me, you may not know
* I love to gorge on every chicken recipe.
* In my free time, if I am not cooking, I am reading. I just love to read novels.
* In the weekends I love to watch every movie be it new or old.
* Although I have never been out of India, I would love to travel to new places and
try their delectable cuisines.
* If I would not have been in IT sector by profession, I would surely have been an
* I met my husband in one month in a unique way and married him in the next.
And after few initial ups and downs are happy together.
* My husband says I am a happy person and can keep the environment happy
regardless of my mood.
Cooking Pleasures Nominations
The Cooks Collection
A2Z Vegetarian Cuisine
The rules are as follows
1. Thank the person who has given you the award-goes without saying lol
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated