Pancakes are easy to make and kids love them.To get your kids to eat sensibly and obtain the nutrition they need, you just have to experiment with the ingredients ofthe pancake. A few changes and you can give your child daily a different meal and all the necessary nutrients they need in their proper growth.
Instead of using flour you can try making pancakes using wheat or mix both in certain amount. For filling you can use coconut, choclate, cheese, banana, strawberry or raspberry and for toppings any jam, maple syrup, peanut butter or fruits. Here I have used pineapple and coconut as the main ingredients. Those who love pinapples will love this recipe.
2 cup flour
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup water
1 teaspoon salt
1 tbsp butter
1 cup grated pineapple
1 cup grated coconut
sugar/brown sugar to taste
* In a bowl mix flour, coconut milk, eggs, water and salt. Make a smooth paste.
* For making filling, mix the mashed or grated pineapple and coconut with sugar and butter
* On a hot, greased frying pan pour around 3 spoons of the batter.
* Place some filling on it. Then roll it or pour some more batter on the filling.
* Flip and brown the second side too, if you don't want to make a pancake roll and just want to have stuffed pancakes.
* For topping, add butter and pineapple or maple syrup.