This recipe is for all the mango lovers and the credit for this recipes total goes to my husband, who not only discovered it but also taught me. Normally mango puddings contain gelatin, but that is only for giving it the right shape. I love my mango pudding without it and I am sure others will also love it. Very easy to make and delicious to eat as a dessert after dinner in summer nights.
* 3 cup sugar
* 3 pureed fresh mangoes
* 2-3 cup milk (or 1 cup condensed milk)
* 2 eggs
* In a large bowl, mix the mango pulp, milk, sugar & eggs
* Blend the mixture in a mixer
* Then in a vessel boil the mixer on medium heat till it gets to somewhat thick
* Let the mixture cool
* Then pour the mixture into small molds or serving bowls and chill in a
refrigerator until set for at least 3 hours.
* Before serving garnish it with mango slices