Although people usually use boiled eggs for making egg biryani. I experimented a bit and changed it according to my preferences and taste. This way rice gets the taste and aroma of eggs making it delicious to eat. I have made this for many people and everyone liked it. Its light to eat in dinner and also less spicy.
1 cup rice
1 medium onion chopped
1/2 tbsp garam masala
1 tsp chicken masala
1/2 tsp red chili powder
2 tbsp cooking oil
fresh ground black pepper
salt to taste
fresh chopped coriander leaves
* In a bowl beat 2 eggs together. Add a pich of salt & red
* Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a skillet and pour the beaten eggs
* Cook the beaten eggs till they set a little. Then break them
into small pieces
* In a pressure cooker, heat the remaining oil. Add onions and
fry till they are golden brown.
* Add rice. Fry them also a little on medium heat.
* Mix eggs made earlier. Add garam masala, salt, red chili,
black pepper and chicken masala powder.
* Finally add a cup of water and an egg (uncooked), stir well. Close the pressure
cooker. Cook till one whistle comes.
* Before serving garnish with chopped coriander leaves