The creamy melted cheese and juicy tomatoes complement eachother perfectly in this mouth watering grilled cheese sandwich recipe, which is so easy to make.
* 4 slices white/brown bread
* 3 tbsp butter, divided
* 2 slices cheddar cheese
* 1 tomato sliced
* 1/2 tbsp black pepper
* salt to taste (not necessary)
* Melt a teaspoon of butter in the preheated sandwich maker
* Apply the remaining butter on one side of each slice of bread
* Then apply cheese slices on the two slices of bread, butter side down
* Add tomato slices on top.
* Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper
* Then at last the remaining slices of bread, butter side out
* Grill the sandwiches till they turn golden brown
* Serve them hot with mustard or tomato sauce and coffee