You can also add few drops of vanilla essence in the smoothie. And one important tips for making banana smoothie is use chilled glasses i.e glasses which have been kept in freezer for some time before pouring the smoothie into it, so that it doesn't change its color.
* 2 bananas
* 250gm pineapple chopped
* 1-2 cups of milk
* 2 tbsp honey (or sugar)
* 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
* few chopped nuts
* Blend bananas, pineapple & honey in a blender until smooth
* Add milk then blend again
* Start adding ice slowly or use crushed ice
* Pour the mixture into chilled glasses
* Garnish it with ice cream scoop & nuts before serving
Note: A banana smoothie is not advised for people who have weight problems rather it is good for people who want to gain weight. Hence, excellent for athletes and people interested in body building.